Simple Ways to Relieve Stress -100 Coloring Books for Adults
Adults often suffer from stress related illnesses. Every day we hope to wake up refreshed and ready to start a new day. Over the period of a day, stress can suddenly overwhelm you. Stress from the kids missing their school bus, forgetting to do their homework, scrapping with their siblings, or just being annoying little turds can really set your stress levels souring.
Of course, not only can the kids send your emotions into a tizzy, but those bills that we supposed to be paid today or last week can really send you on an emotional roller coaster ride.
Bad vibes from a grumpy partner, co-worker or acquaintance can also start your day on the wrong foot.
Whatever the reason, we as adults, often let our stress levels build up so much, that we often do a couple of things, and that is to retreat or retaliate. Retreating often means that you step back out of the foray, and find something that you enjoy doing in order to get your blood pressure down, whether it be retreating to another area of the house to cry, listen to music, watch tv, read a book or any other thing that will calm your nerves.Some people choose to color as a way to relax and zone out. This activity can reduce stress levels, lift your spirits, and make you forget about your poor health, the sink full of dishes, and other things if only for a while.
On the other hand, our male counterparts, often retreat out of the scene in a rush, huffing off out of the house to the backyard, to the local coffee shop, or hop into their vehicle to take a long drive, anywhere, just to calm down. More often than not, harsh words are spoken and at most times, should be taken with a grain of salt, as these hurtful words are our human defense mechanism. Both men and women are guilty of speaking harsh words simply because their stress levels are exploding and at the boiling point.
I, myself, have taken up coloring once again. I do have a couple of adult coloring books, some kids’ ones too, some markers and colored pencils. I find that coloring helps to keep my fingers moving and my brain less focused on the pain of Fibromyalgia. Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Osteoporosis.
When people sit down to color, it relaxes the body and mind. Many different mediums can be used for coloring. The most common medium for adults is colored pencils (pencil crayons) or a variety of markers. When an adult starts coloring, a feeling of peace and contentment surfaces. No matter their level of expertise or lack of it, they are often quite proud of their completed pages and a feeling of accomplishment overcomes them.
For those of you who like to color or are thinking about picking up this hobby and might not have access to a wide selection of coloring books, here is a list of 100 coloring books for you to choose from. As noted above, I will make a small commission with each purchase. Upon ordering from this source, simply choose your desired shipping option. You should receive your new coloring books within the week, depending on where you reside.
What do you do to relieve your stress?
Relieve Stress by Coloring-100 Coloring Books for Adults
6. Detailed Designs and Beautiful Patterns – $7.99
8. Creative Haven Owls Coloring Book – $3.26
9. Adult Coloring Book: Butterflies and Flowers – $6.29
10. Creative Haven Creative Cats Coloring Book – $3.71
11. Art Nouveau Animal Designs Coloring Book – $3.86
13. Harry Potter Coloring Book – $9.20
15. Lost Ocean: An Inky Adventure and Coloring Book – $10.17
16. Mystical Mandala Coloring Book – $3.28
18. Adult Coloring Book: Ocean Animal Patterns – $11.68
19. Creative Haven Entangled Coloring Book – $3.96
20. Coloring Books for Grownups: Dia de los Muertos – $6.99
22. The Calm Coloring Book – $7.18
23. Beautiful Relaxation: Coloring Book for Everyone – $6.23
24. Beauty in the Bible: Adult Coloring Book – $10.79
26. Paisley Designs Coloring Book – $3.59
28. Fanciful Faces Coloring Book – $5.99
29. Whimsical Gardens Coloring Book – $5.17
30. A Coloring Book with a Hidden Picture Twist – $4.56
31. The Official A Game of Thrones Coloring Book – $10.17
33. Animal Kingdom: Color Me, Draw Me – $10.67
34. Tropical World: A Coloring Book Adventure – $8.22
38. Creative Haven NatureScapes Coloring Book – $5.99
39. The Affirmations Coloring Book – $11.74
44. Mandala Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Patterns – $6.29
45. Creative Haven Christmas Trees Coloring Book – $4.65
47. Floral Bouquets Coloring Book – $3.59
48. The Official Outlander Coloring Book – $10.80
50. An Adult Coloring Book: Wild and Free – $8.49
54. Steampunk Fashions Coloring Book– $5.21
55. Goddesses Coloring Book – $2.87
58. Creative Haven Dimensions Coloring Book – $5.99
59. The Eclectic Owl: An Adult Coloring Book – $5.39
62. Really RELAXING Colouring Book 2: Colour Me Calm – $6.95
63. Creative Haven Snowflake Mandalas Coloring Book – $5.17
64. Joyful Designs Adult Coloring Book – $5.93
67. 35 Mandala Designs: An Adult Coloring Book – $6.29
71. Christmas Designs Adult Coloring Book – $7.56
75. Christmas Coloring Book for Adults – $6.59
76. Centered Angie’s Extreme Stress Menders Volume 2 – $10.76
79. Godey’s Fashions Coloring Book – $2.49
80. Butterflies Coloring Book – $3.88
82. Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Cats – $10.79
83. Happy Campers Coloring Book – $8.99
85. Color Me Mindful: Underwater – $8.58
86. Cats & Quilts: Adult Coloring Book – $9.57
88. Wonderful World Of Horses Coloring Book – $3.40
89. Owls Coloring Book – $3.09
90. The Victorian House Coloring Book – $4.99
91. Doodle Fusion: Zifflin’s Coloring Book (Volume 2) – $11.16
92. Dream Catcher: A Soul Bird’s Journey – $7.99
93. Angels Coloring Book – $3.15
94. Wow: Angie’s Extreme Coloring Books Volume 1 – $10.76
95. Creative Haven Zenscapes Coloring Book – $5.99
96. Mermaids – Calm Ocean Coloring Collection – $9.95
99. The Language of Flowers Coloring Book – $3.99
100. The Cat Lovers Coloring Book – $3.99