Valentines Day L.O.V.E. Candies
These Valentines Day L.O.V.E. Candies are relatively easy to make and give people the impression that you spent hours to make them. This Valentine’s Day treat your family and that special someone with these sentimental candies that show them how much you care.
Valentine’s Day L.O.V.E. Candies
Time: 1 hour
Yields: 11 Valentine’s Day L.O.V.E. Candies
1 cup Wilton Bright Pink Candy Melts
¼ cup Small Candy Hearts (red, pink, or white)
White Wilton Fondant
Red Wilton Fondant
- Use a Wilton Candy Melt Pot to heat candy melts. If you do not own a candy melt pot, you can simply microwave candy melts at 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir.
- If they are not completely melted heat at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir.
- Repeat this at Heat at in 15-second intervals and stir until completely smooth. Do not over heat.
- Use a spoon or spatula to slowly pour candy melts into each circular cavity.
- Fill only halfway. Do not overfill.
- Remove any air bubbles by tapping mold on counter top.
- Use a teaspoon to crush candy hearts. Simply place the candy heart in between two spoons and crush this way.
- Sprinkle the crushed candy hearts into each mold
- Cover with candy melts (to the top of the mold).
- Place mold in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Knead fondant (both red and white), roll into ball, and flatten with fondant roller.
- Use the fondant knife to cut out the following letters: L, O, V, E, (one set in red & one set in white). Tip: You can use a small frosting tip to cut out the O.
- Remove mold from freezer.
- Add a tiny amount of candy melts to the back of each letter as the edible bond agent and gently press each letter onto candies.
- Add a small amount of candy melts to the top of the remaining 3 candies and sprinkle crushed candy hearts.
- Place all candies in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve.