SANTA CLAUS CUPCAKES
Set a festive mood by serving family and guests these delicious Santa Claus cupcakes. They are easy to make, fun, and will put every one in a festive mood. They taste delicious as well.
Yield: 24 Cupcakes
Total Time: 1 hour
1 box white cake mix (plus required ingredients listed on the box, i.e. eggs, oil & water)
1 container white frosting
10 oz. Mini Marshmallows
48 Chocolate Chips
Red M&M’s or round red candy
Red sugar sprinkles
- Bake cupcakes according to directions on the box.
- Place cupcakes on wire rack to cool.
- Spread a flat layer of white frosting onto each cupcake.
- Place mini marshmallows along the bottom edge of the cupcake (stop halfway up the cupcake) to create the Santa beard.
- Place mini marshmallows in a slightly rounded line across the top half of the cupcake to create the Santa hat.
- Use two chocolate chips for the eyes and place these below the hat line.
- Use a red M&M for the nose and place slightly below the eyes.
- Make sure it is centered.
- Sprinkle red sugar sprinkles above the marshmallow line for the hat.
- Roll a mini marshmallow into a ball.
- Dip the edge of the ball in frosting and place on one side of the sprinkled hat to create the pompom for the tip of the hat.
- Repeat this process on all cupcakes.