Feel free to Pin This!
27 Bacon Recipes That Taste Terrific
At one time, bacon was generally eaten at breakfast and sometimes if you were in between a trip to the grocery store, you sometimes ate it for dinner, along with some homemade fries and eggs. Nowadays, many cooks are finding new ways to cook with bacon! These 27 Bacon Recipes That Taste Terrific prove just that.
Here you will find recipes that have bacon as one of the ingredients! Some examples of the type of recipes you will find, are- Appetizers, Soups, Main Dishes, Side Dishes, Snacks, Salads, and even desserts!
Recipes with Bacon
1. Spicy Praline Bacon-The Kitchen Is My Playground
Spicy, nutty, and salty flavors are perfectly combined in this great recipe. It can be eaten as a snack or appetizer. It is great to serve at game day parties or any social gathering.
2. Candied Bacon-Midwestern Moms
This recipe is delicious! Who can resist the sweet, slightly salty taste of candied bacon. Make some today!
3. Bacon Wrapped Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts– To Simply Inspire
The recipe has the goodness of spinach, the deliciously prepared chicken, and yummy bacon. Need I say more?
4. Bacon Avocado Sushi– Peas and Crayons
The goodness of Avocado, raw vegetables, salty bacon, and delicious seafood make this appetizer a Sushi lovers favorite.
5. Chopped BLT Caesars Salad– Sweet and Savory Food
The goodness of lots of greens, the benefits of eating tomatoes, and the salty taste from bacon help to make this BLT Caesars Salad stand out from the rest!
6. Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole– To Simply Inspire
This recipe is easy to prepare. It has the creamy, peppery taste of ranch dressing, bacon, and chicken.
7. Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip– Smart Savvy Living
Another bacon ranch combination melds perfectly together in this Game Day Dip. Of course, it can be served at any get together. It sure is a crowd pleaser!
8. Bacon Wrapped Pecan Stuffed Dates– Coffee With Us 3
In this recipe you will enjoy the sweet, nutty, salty flavor of the three main ingredients. Serve as a snack or dessert.
9. Bacon Loaded Twice Baked Potato Skins– Mom Spotted
How many restaurants serve baked potato skins? A lot. I have made these at home quite a few times, as I did not want to pay the high price asked at restaurants. These twice baked potato skins are loaded with bacon and a favorite side dish for many people.
10. Maple Bacon Smoky Bites– 100 Directions
This recipe is enjoy by meat lovers! Smoky sausage and maple bacon. Oh heavens.
11. Roasted Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Bacon– Momma Lew
Many people are turned off by the bitterness of Brussels Sprouts. However, using different cooking techniques and flavorings of herbs, meats, or even toppings can turn the fussiest of eaters into a lover of Brussels Sprouts. Try this recipe out and see for yourself!
12. Maple Bacon Cornbread– Accidental Happy Baker
Many people have their favorite cornbread recipe but perhaps family and friends would like to try something different! Make this Maple Bacon Cornbread and see if it will live up to the cornbread recipe that you now use.
13. Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls– Home Cooking Memories
Egg Roll Wraps are an easy to make appetizer or side dish. Why not change out the flavor and try these Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls. They may become a family favorite.
14. Bacon and Apples Foster– Snappy Gourmet
Did I mention that bacon can be used in a dessert dish? Yes, I think I did. Well, here is one dessert recipe using bacon, that you do not want to miss! The tangy flavor of the apples are the perfect combination with slightly salty bacon. And to top it off with ice cream… decadent!!!
15. Green Bean Casserole with Bacon– Budget Savvy Diva
Add some new flavor to your green bean casserole! Bet you will continue to make your green bean casserole this way from now on.
16. BLT Pinwheels– Sugar Spice and Family Life
Pinwheels sandwiches!!! How many of us remember our parents adding peanut butter and jelly on top of bread and then squishing the bread flat with a rolling pin. And then proceeding to cut off the crusts! I remember my Mom making these with this filling as well as some other fillings. Now for a pinwheel recipe that is simply divine… BLT Pinwheels! Bacon Awesomeness.
17. Mushroom Bacon Salad– The Country Chic Cottage
This recipe is definitely great for those looking for a salad that is healthy and tastes great. Fresh mushrooms and cooked bacon marries perfectly with the greens used in this salad.
18. Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts-Me and My Inklings
The bitterness of Brussels Sprouts is drastically reduced in this delicious recipe featuring Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts.
19. Bacon Caramel and Chocolate Dessert Popcorn– Priceless Product Reviews Giveaways and Freebies
Bacon, Caramel, and Chocolate.. oh my!!! This great recipe works well as a snack, appetizer, or dessert. Sweet, salty, dark chocolate goodness rolled up into one. Decadent!
20. Maple Bacon Almond Butter– My Life Cookbook
Nutty, salty and sweet are combined perfectly in this delicious butter like spread.
21. Bacon Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies– My Life Cookbook
Another great sweet and salty flavor combination! And who can resist chocolate chip cookies!
22. Bacon Cheese Fries– Homemaking Hacks
Move over poutine! These Bacon Cheese Fries will give you a run for your money. Great tasting and a family favorite. Try them today.
23. Mini Bacon Cheese Meatloaves– Our Table for Seven
Meatloaves are a great budget stretcher. However, they can became boring rather quickly, especially if you do not experiment with new recipes. This recipe is quite tasty and not very expensive to make. Try it out soon.
24. Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos– The Classy Chapter
These Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos are the perfect appetizer for parties. Great to serve at New Years, Game Day, or any get together. Salty heat redefined.
25. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites– Dixie Chik Cooks
Chicken is also a favorite meat that is served in many homes. Chicken fingers and chicken bites are the perfect finger food. Wrap your chicken up in bacon for that superior flavor!
26. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup– Smart Savvy Living
Soup is often served during the cooler months in many homes. Many families serve soups that have been made from treasured family recipes. These recipes have been handed down thru generations. Try out a new soup and find out just how much your family loves the change.
27. Swiss and Bacon Loaf-Accidental Happy Baker
This recipe is simple to make and quick. It uses pre-made bread as well as a few other ingredients. Great taste, affordable, and quick to make. Definitely a family favorite.
Feel free to Pin This!
Do you eat bacon? If you do, what is your favorite bacon recipe?