The month of March is important to those of Irish heritage. One holiday that is celebrated is St. Patrick’s Day. It is to commemorate the patron saint, St. Patrick. Restaurants and entertainment venues all over the world serve green colored refreshments, foods and desserts. Here is a recipe for a delicious non-alcoholic green shake called “Over the Rainbow Shamrock Shake that you can enjoy any time of the day! Perhaps you will find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Over The Rainbow Shamrock Shake
2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
1 Cup of Milk
Green Food Coloring
Air Heads Rainbow Candy (optional)
1. Add 2 cups of vanilla ice cream into a blender.
2. Then add 1 cup of milk and 1/2 tsp. mint extract to the mix.
3. Next add 5-7 drops of green food coloring and blend.
4. Blend well. Transfer to a serving glass.
5. Top your shake with whipped cream. Top with rainbow candies if you wish to do so.