This May Shopping Swago Edition post contains referral links. If you sign up using my links I will earn some bonus SB.
May Shopping Swago Edition
If you still haven’t done your Mother’s Day shopping, here’s a way you can get paid for finding a great gift for the moms in your life.
Swagbucks is hosting another round of Shopping Swago! What is SWAGO you ask? It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly.
Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB Bonus (and don’t worry, you DON’T have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on Tuesday, May 9th at 9am PT/12pm ET, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Friday, May 12th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Swago is fun to play and very easy to complete the required tasks to fill the Swago board squares. Sign up here and start earning virtual points redeemable for gift cards, cash, and so much more! Good luck!!