Frosted Snow Play Dough
1 cup of all purpose flour
¼ cup of salt
1 ½ tablespoons of cream of tartar
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 cup boiling water
Blue food coloring
1 tablespoon of fine glitter (white, silver, and blue are perfect)
1. Begin by bringing your 1 cup of water to a boil. You can do this in the microwave if you wish.
2. Combine all ingredients with the exception of the food coloring and glitter into a bowl. Mix until a paste forms.
3. Add in a sprinkle of flour at a time if the paste is still too sticky. Continue to knead until soft but not tacky.
4. Your frosted snow play dough can now be colored. Add a few drops of blue food coloring and start kneading so the color distributes. You can add as little or as much food coloring as you wish to get the hue you desire.
5. Once the color is to your liking, add in the craft glitter. Just sprinkle the glitter on and knead well.
Your frosted snow play dough can be stored in an air tight container or zip lock bag for several weeks.